Many poker players move their whole careers without winning a poker championship however Sami Kelopuro is not only some poker player. ) On February 8, Kelopuro succeeded in not just one, not two or three of GGPoker‘s high bets Sunday championships, a remarkable accomplishment we are positive that you’ll agree.
Kelopuro Wins High Rollers Blade Bounty King PLO
Kelopuro’s first success came from the High Roller Blade Bounty King PLO championship, that had a streamlined but star-studded area of 21 entrants. Just three of those six-handed closing table obtained a payout from the primary decoration pool, significance Gavin Cochrane, “Pen15” and “Lauvai” walked off with just the bounties they accumulated along the road.
Isaac Haxton completed in third to get a joint $12,968. Haxton would afterwards make amends for not winning by simply taking down another function. Haxton’s departure left Kelopuro and Adam Hendrix heads-up. Kelopuro plays heads-up PLO money games had an edge in this one-of-a-kind experience. He pressed that benefit dwelling and scooped a whole prize worth 30,832, which makes Hendrix to accumulate 22,574.
High Rollers Blade Bounty King PLO Final Table Results
|two||Adam Hendrix||Mexico||$5 ),718||$22,574|
|6 )||Gavin Cochrane||United Kingdom||$750||$750|
Finnish Star Wins The other PLO occasion
Victory number 2 for Kelopuro arrived in a different PLO championship, the $2,625 Buy High Rollers Blade. It had been another streamlined area using 33 players purchasing but, the area was super piled.
“Lauvai” dropped in sixth-place and has been the sole finalist to return house empty-handed. Gavin Cochrane dropped out at fifth for about $8,553 with Andras Nemeth devoting $11,405 because of his fourth-place passing.
Ukraine’s Andrii Novak broken up in third for $15,210, establishing an enticing heads-up experience between Kelopuro and also Brazil’s Yuri Dzivelevski. Kelopuro is really a dangerous competitor in the best of times however at such a type he’s almost licensed, as Dzivielevski discovered. The Brazilian dropped in moment and banked $20,282 with Kelopuro putting his hands around the 27,047 leading decoration . )
High Rollers Blade PLO Final Table Results
|5||Gavin Cochrane||United Kingdom||$8,553|
¥80 Million Gtd Asian Poker League (APL) Hits GGPoker
Kelopuro Completes His Hattrick
The Finn finished his hattrick with success from the High Rollers Sunday Blade Closer $5, respectively 250, yet another little area but now no-limit hold’em rather than Kelopuro’s favorite pot-limit Omaha.
This time round, Kelopuro bulldozed his way beyond the likes of Nick Petrangelo (4th – $23,136) and Lithuanian Laurynas Levinskas (3rd – $30,853) before beating David Peters heads-up. Peters netted $41,143 whereas the hot-running Kelopuro reeled in a $54,866 decoration . )
High Rollers Sunday Blade Closer Final Table Results
Additional GGPoker Highlights From February 7
- kimokh — first-place at the High Roller MILLION$ for $160,745
- Philippe D’Auteuil — first-place at the GGMasters High Rollers for $141,384
- Merkules — first-place at the Sunday 500 High Rollers $5, respectively 250 for $133,509
- BleyBley — first-place from the worldwide MILLIONS for $112,712
- Sergei Denisov — first-place at the High Rollers Sunday Blade Opener for $65,570
- Darren Elias — first-place from the Sunday large Rollers Bounty King $3, respectively 150 for $63,128*
- MrSizeMore — first-place at the GGMasters $150 for $62,627
- Bert Stevens — first-place at the High Rollers Blade Prime $ two,625 for $47,471
- Isaac Haxton — first-place at the High Rollers Blade Mulligan $ two,625 for $43,288
- Nodenuevo — first-place from the Sunday Bounty King $315 for $41,246*
- Ami Barer — first-place at the High Rollers Blade opener $ two,625 for $38,698
- Joao Simao — first-place at the Bounty Hunters Sunday Specific $210 for $34,154*
- 4! ) 8! 15! 16! 23 — first-place at the Sunday High Rollers Fifty Stack $500 for $33,695
- boradota — first-place at the Sunday Main Event $200 for $33,298
- 01123581321 — first-place at the High Rollers Marathon $840 for $32,906
- Mrhyde97 — first-place from the Sunday Forty Stack $400 for $32,517
- Pisco Sour — first-place from the Sunday High Rollers Bounty Particular $840 for $31,460*
- Danilo Velasevic — first-place at the Sunday Marathon $300 for $29,855
- FiestaPagana — first-place at the Sunday High Rollers Deep Bounty Turbo $1, respectively 050 for $28,459*
- fedbkaa — first-place at the Sunday Special $125 for $22,359
- Mike Rossitto — first-place from the Sunday Triple Chance $300 for $18,546
- Epsen Myrmo — first-place at the High Rollers Deepstack PLO for $17,593
- Beppone — first-place at the Bounty Hunters Sunday Specific $105 for $17,078*
- Nick Maimone — first-place at the Sunday Six Shooter Turbo $210 for $12,745*
- Anton Wigg — first-place at the High Rollers Sunday Cooldown $1, respectively 050 for $12,615
- Yuri Dzivelevski — first-place at the High Rollers Supersonic Bounty $525 for $11,693*
*contains bond payments
Climb The 100,000 GTD Mountain on 888poker That Weekend
madfred01 Reaches the 888poker Mountain’s Summit
888poker‘s brand new Mountain championship crowned its first winner this weekend and also Frederic”madfred01″ Brisebois is that winner. Victory weighed in at an average $22,000, a success that came after beating Brazilian ace Kelvin”Kelvin_kerbe” Kerber heads-up, leaving Kerber to lender a still impressive $17,000.
Everybody in the last table turned into their investment ($530 should you purchased in direct) to at least 3,000. One of people that reached the last table had been Felipe”mr.salgado” Salgao who finished fifth for about $8,000 and British ace Jamie”jamnix90″ Nixon whose third-place depart afforded a $13,000 payout.
$100,000 Mountain Final Table Results
|1||Frederic”madfred01″ Brisebois||United Kingdom||$22,000|
|3||Jamie”jamnix90″ Nixon||United Kingdom||$13,000|
Additional 888poker highlights in February seven
- DanOmaBrown — first-place at the $100,000 Sunday Mega Deep for $15,480
- EmmaLynx — first-place at the $30,000 Sunday Challenge PKO for $6, respectively 844*
- born2play87 — first-place at the $33 Sunday BIG Fish for $5,940
*contains bond payments
Become a Pot Limit Omaha Winner Quick using all the PLO Launch Pad
Ponakovs Crowned PokerStars Sunday High Roller Champion
Aleksejs”APonakov” Ponakovs is no stranger to big closing tables so that it was unsurprising to find he had won the PokerStars $1, respectively 050 Sunday High Roller.
Several 294 players purchased within this week leaving just a small overlay about the 300,000 guaranteed prize pool. ) Mike”SirWatts” Watson has been the unlucky bubble boyhis 35th spot significance that he had been the final player to depart empty-handed.
Lots of big names found a return in their investment, such as Robin”robinho” Ylitalo (20F – $1,442), Dominik”Bounatirou” Nitsche (16F – $4 ),026) and Simon”IgorKarkarof” Pedersen (10F – $5 ),509).
The last table was cluttered with superstars, since you would expect from this high acquisition occasion. Such luminaries like David”MissOracle” Yan, Niklas”Lena900″ Astedt and Yuri”theNERDguy” Dzvielevski dropped short of glory, yet.
Ponakovs and Daan”DaanOss” Mulder put about every other one off also it had been Ponkaovs who came from the struggle unscathed and with all the $57,262 greatest trophy in tow, leaving Mulder to amass 42,863.
$1,050 Sunday High Roller Final Table Results
|6 )||David”MissOracle” Yan||New Zealand||$13,456|
Additional PokerStars Highlights From February 7
- Alex”MrKloutt” Casals — first-place at the 109 Bounty Builder for $31,906*
- Joris”BillLewinsky” Ruijs — first-place at the $215 Bounty Builder for $30,886*
- Tauan”kylix42″ Naves — first-place at the $109 Sunday Cooldown for $29,779*
- yaguipoker — first-place at the $215 Bounty Builder for $29,341*
- CrazyLissy — first-place at the $1, respectively 050 Sunday Cooldown for $24,434*
- mysterio6044 — first-place at the $,1050 Sunday Supersonic for $22,090
- Leocir”leocir25″ Carneiro — first-place at the $215 Sunday Warm-Up for $18,331
- Gustavo”KKgustavoKK” Sampaio — first-place at the $109 Sunday Kickoff for $16,177
- Darwinsfish — first-place at the $1, respectively 050 Sunday Warm-Up for $15,654
- Norbert”wantme1234″ Berent — first-place at the $215 Sunday Supersonic for $13,722
- Uivelo88 — first-place at the $215 Fat Sunday for $11,551
- RaiseUpBlind — first-place at the $530 Sunday Marathon for $10,395
*contains bond payments
Daniel Dvoress Dominates Closing Table to Acquire Mike Sexton Classic
Robert Davison Wins partypoker High Roller Big Game
The High Roller Big Game in partypoker is arguably among the very fought online poker championships of this week. It is a tournament which brings the best poker players on the planet, however, the area packed with family names was outlasted from the little understood Robert Davison.
Davison defeated 117 competitions to receive his hands around the 73,494 leading decoration. Victory was made all the sweeter from the truth Davison defeated some valid superstars in the nine-handed table.
Christoph Vogelsang and Deadly trio Pim Gieles, Daan Mulders, also Witese Hasper were early casualties. Shawn Daniels, Marius Gierse, also Vladimir Kravchenko would be the upcoming gamers to drop by the wayside.
Ami Barer has been the sole player standing between Davison and a epic success and Davison delivered him into the showers at 2nd location, an ending worth 47,291! )
High Roller Big Game Final Table Results
|1||Robert Davison||United Kingdom||$73,494|
|6 )||Wietse Hasper||Netherlands||$13,622|
|9||Christoph Vogelsang||United Kingdom||$8,117|
Additional partypoker Highlights From February 7
- OelaPaloema — first-place at the $1, respectively 111 High Roller One Shot for $49,678*
- Brener vicente — first-place at the $530 Huge Sport for $37,563
- arowana — first-place at the $320 The 300 for $24,057*
- Abel Esparza — first-place at the $55 Mini Big Game for $18,424
- MrLuckyMan — first-place at the $109 Weekender for $17,445*
- LuxonLuxus — first-place at the $215 Warrior for $15,018*
- SeeUiN1HouR — first-place at the $111 One Shot for $14,293*
- Muilpeertje — first-place at the $55 Gladiator for $13,215*
- LancerBK — first-place at the $215 Deepstack for $10,434
- Killer K — first-place at the $530 Good match for $2,584
*contains bond payments
The Stars Group is a vast majority shareholder in Oddschecker Global Media, the parent firm of PokerNews.